Friday, November 6, 2015

S-White Multifunction Face Cream


S-White offers two type of products to take care the beauty of your face and two of them also serve as sunscreen to protect your skin under the heaviest UV

1. S-White Acne Face Cream -  treats pimples, acnes, pores and also it will make your skin smoother and brighter

2. S-White Multifuncition Face Cream - Helps to recreate damaged tissues on your skin, maintains the smoothness and brightness of your skin, helps you to have a healthy skin just after 1 week of using the product.

 S-White face creams, can make black spots on your face disappear just in three weeks. I have plenty of customers appreciate S-White face cream. They said that they have tried so many products but those products never worked for them until they tried S-White face creams.

Good news!!!!: S-White products are totally compatible with any other make up products. Everyday before I go out, I usually apply one layer of S-White face cream, then apply Lancome Foundation.


Skin type: All skin types can use these two products

Contact me if you are intersted!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rusy
    I am really interested in these products. I have some acne I tried several things but unfortunately it doesn't help . Maybe I will try this cream. Thank you for the informations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The S White Multifunction Cream definitely will be useful to remove acne on your face. Thank you and let me know if you have more question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I was wondering how to order this cream a face cream a white?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, u May text me at 619-288-6439

    ReplyDelete