Friday, October 30, 2015


S-White SERUM

S-White Serums are skin care products with high concentration of certain active ingredients. These ingredients are hyaluronic acid (to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles), vitamin C (to brighten the skin and help reduce the appearance of pigmentation and age spots) or glycolic acid (an exfoliate)

I really like serum, I use it twice a day: morning and evening. S-White serum will transform your skin drop-by-drop. Highly concentrated, fast-penetrating and velvety smooth. I am sure S-White serum will change the look and feel of your skin. Serum is simply an add step for those that have the right skin type and are looking to go the extra mile in their daily routines. I highly recoment every to try S-White serum because it helps your skin fresher, younger and healthier appearance. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rosy i knew i would be very interested on your blog and i like the info. I've been struggling with bad skin for 6-7 years know and would love to learn about new products that could possibly improve it. Where can we find this serum?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just contact me if you would like to try any S White Skin Care product. I am an official seller of S white. I used to have a very dark skin, after using S White products for like one year, my skin now has improved significantly. Thank you for your interest.

      Delete